Warrenton Baptist Church, along with all of its ministries, is continuing to reach out to the community in the name of Jesus. We are adjusting schedules and worship services, Bible studies, and meetings to abide by the recommendations of the Virginia Department of Health and the CDC during the Covid-19 crisis. Our goal is to calm fears and to do all we can to be a part of the curbing of this pandemic. Here are a few of the things that we are doing:
All activities and meetings are encouraged to take place virtually. There are no group meetings at the church facilities currently.
The building will be closed and the office and staff will be working virtually from home when possible.
Communication to the church office and staff will continue as normal except for face-to-face meetings at the church building. Members can still make contact through email, phone calls, etc.
A secure mailbox has been installed near the entrance off of 6th Street in case there is something that needs to be dropped off. It will be checked daily.
WBC offers our thoughts and prayers for all those who are on the frontlines of this pandemic event in our world:
- Healthcare workers
- First Responders
- Those who have the virus
- Those encountering economic difficulty due to lost jobs, cuts, etc.
- Wisdom for officials making hard decision to protect the most vulnerable
What can you do?
- Continue to pray for our church and this ministry opportunity to our community inside and outside the church
- Continue to communicate prayer requests and needs to us so that we can support you
- Continue to support the ministry of the church through your giving. Most of our ministries are still reaching out at this time, and some even more than usual. Click here if you'd like to give!
- Continue to reach out to your neighbors and keep in contact with other members as well
- Continue to keep us informed when you become aware of needs that the church can help meet