Donation Items Needed for Haiti
DONATION ITEMS NEEDED for Haiti Mission Trip September 23-30
- Hotel size soaps for the medical clinic (no liquid shampoo)
- Infant Vitamin Drops with Iron
- Children’s Chewable Vitamins w/Iron (no gummies)
- Adult Multivitamins with Iron
- Twin Size Sheets, Pillowcases & Towels
- Toiletry Items for Orphanage (toothpaste, toothbrushes, antipersperant, soap, kotex)
- Gift Items for Church Workers: For ladies – sewing notions/thread, needles (no yarn), costume jewelry, small bottles of lotion; nail files & clippers, scarves, reading glasses, handkerchiefs, hair accessories;
- For men - plain t-shirts (size medium or large), gently used ties, tape measures, nail clippers, gently used watches, work gloves, duct tape
(Please note we no longer collect prescription bottles)
HAITI SPONSOR CHILD GIFTS
If you would like to send your sponsor child a gift with the September Haiti mission team, it must fit into a 1 gal Ziploc bag or smaller. It must be labeled with the child's name on the outside. Please place an index card inside the bag with child's name and sponsor's name.
Please leave items in one of the collection boxes located in the fellowship hall or upstairs outside the library by Sunday, September 10th. Due to limited weight restrictions and the need to pack early, we will not be able to accept items past this date or sponsor gifts larger than the 1 gallon Ziploc bag size. THANK YOU!!!